Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I love Wednesdays

I love them for so many reasons....
- It's "hump" day *happy dance for being halfway to the weekend*
- I get to spend several hours at church tonite spending time with my mother, sister, daughter along with several other wonderful women
- While spending time at church I get to prepare buckets for k/1 small group during Sunday Cool
- I also get to spend 30 minuteswith 25-40 sweet k/1 kids during music time. I adore this kids.
- When I get home my amazing husband usually has dinner ready and we have our weekly 'sit-and-veg-out-watching-sitcoms-fest.' (And by the way, the absolute best shows come on ABC on Wednesday nights.)

Today is going to be especially wonderful though. Today just happens to be...
- The day after I got a crazy awesome hair cut by my sister (so I'm feeling extra cool - haha)
- French dips for dinner night *delicious*
- The half way mark to a wonderful weekend that is planned

Yeah, I'm pretty excited. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!