Thursday, March 17, 2011

Week Recap

What a crazy week.... my normal low work volume has been astronomically increased this week and I've been sleeping less and less so I'm just not at the top of my game.
We've had some fun moments this week though so I figured I would share a few. I went shopping on Saturday afternoon and found the cutest little sundresses and some jeans for myself. Adi was with me so she picked herself out a few things. Y'all, I am not even kidding... this kid is such a girly girl. I honestly don't know where she gets it from because I have never been this bad. haha! Anyway, she picked out a sweet little sundress and these adorable flipflops.

I love, love, love flip flops so I was so excited that she is big enough to wear them now. She went to spend the evening with my mother Saturday night because the hubby and I had my brother's surprise *30th* birthday party at our house that evening. We had a blast. I think it's amazing how my siblings and I get along so well now that we are older - we were definitely not the Cleaver's growing up.
The hubby has spent the majority of his days this week at his grandparent's home packing up their house so he can move them to Virginia. I'm so sad to see them leave. We've all been very spoiled to having their sweet-selves around so much - I'm sure it will be very hard on the hubby once it all sinks in.
One of my wonderful friends is coming to spend the weekend with me starting Friday - so excited!! I've already bought flowers and seeds along with flower pots because we are going to let Adi plant some flowers since it's been so nice out. Then we are going for a bridal gown fitting after church. I love trying on dresses and seeing other people dressed up so pretty. Makes me a little sad that I didn't have a big fancy, formal wedding. Our wedding was amazing though and it really fit the hubby and I so as much as it makes me a little sad, I wouldn't change it for anything.
Ok, apparently I'm in a rambling mood so I'll get my thoughts in order and get a legit post next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!