Friday, March 18, 2011

Random Friday Survey

A. Age: 23

B. Bed size: Glorious king size!

C. Chore you dislike: Dishes

D. Dogs: None

E. Essential start to your day: Have to brush my teeth first thing every morning

F. Favorite color: Red and brown

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5'8"

I. Instruments you play(ed): I can play Mary had a Little Lamb on the french horn... well, I could 7 years ago.

J. Job title: Receptionist

K. Kids: Adi

L. Live: GA

M. Mom’s name: Eva

N. Nicknames: Don't really have one

O. Overnight hospital stays: Only after giving birth

P. Pet peeves: Too many to name

Q. Quote from a movie: Drawing a huge blank with this one right now... hmmm...

R. Righty or lefty: Lefty

S. Siblings: One brother and one sister - both older

T. Time you wake up: 6-6:30am

U. Underwear: Kind of personal :)

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Greens

W.What makes you run late: Sleeping in an extra few minutes

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, stomach, hand

Y. Yummy food you make: Sweets - I love to bake.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Big cuddly looking bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!